BTW, can you make the second one wallpaper size as well? (the one at the bottom with the pink on it?) Are The Blazing Teens in English anywhere? Thanks again! (no hurry on the wallpaper)-- Happy New Year-- I know I will!
sorry but i don't have the high reso of this images. i have no idea who gave u the wallpaper size one too. also, right now i'm not sure if anywhere is airing the english version, sorry~
Hello! Can you make me a wallpaper-sized version of this graphic? Probably best to post a link? Thanks!
ReplyDeletehey you guys ROCK! Thanks for the awesome wallpaper size! I LOVE it! Wow-- keep up the awesomeness! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteBTW, can you make the second one wallpaper size as well? (the one at the bottom with the pink on it?) Are The Blazing Teens in English anywhere? Thanks again! (no hurry on the wallpaper)-- Happy New Year-- I know I will!
ReplyDeletesorry but i don't have the high reso of this images.
ReplyDeletei have no idea who gave u the wallpaper size one too. also, right now i'm not sure if anywhere is airing the english version, sorry~
K You're still awesome, though. Thanks for getting back. Have a great new year. I'll check back later and see what you guys are up to.
ReplyDelete