Sunday 24 August 2008

Yoyoer B's reply to Kid.

this is Yoyoer B's reply to Kid's explanation.
this will probably be the last email i'm gonna post. lesson learnt. deal fair.

Yoyoer B:
This is to clear some things up.


I did not call him any names. The only name calling was him saying I am a fool. If he can come up with the sms i sent to him with a name in it, i will apologise and accept every consequence that comes to me. However, unless he has a sms with evidence like I do, he cannot accuse me of name-calling.

I did not threaten him. At the very most, I told him not to waste my sms-es as he sent me repeated "please reply" and such. It's the same as the above paraghraph. He cannot prove anything, like I can.

I did tell him there were scratches the night before as I only recieved it from my dad on the night. He said if there were not too many he would buy it like agreed.

I did not know I had to tell him the Hitman was formally my friend's, as once I buy it, is it not considered mine?

The side caps of the Hitman was bought with my OWN MONEY, and was not in the cost of the hitman. It was a free gift as he expressed intrest in the caps. I got them from my friend with my OWN MONEY.

The silicone that was in the FHZ was put in BY HIM before he asked me to re-do it.

As for the National Day matter, it is a downright lie. I went to bukit batok mrt, where we dealt. If you do not believe me, feel free to make a trip down to Yio Chu Kang station and see if there are numerous atms there. We then arranged for a follow up meeting as he owed me $10 and I a shim. He then agreed to go to Yio Chu Kang.

He denies any form of threatening me. As said in the above, I am fully willing to bring my handphone down one of these Saturdays for the senior players to check or whatever. I really don't mind.

As such, I'd like to conclude by saying that he cannot be taken for his word at first glance, as he is already proven to be dishonest in his dealings with not only me, but other players alike.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment