Sunday 24 August 2008

Explanation from the Kid

This is the Kid's side of his Story and Explanation in relation to this post.

I the KID own up that i have made some big mistakes in the starting of the yoyoing..

From this mistake i have learnt a lot.
This yoyoer B and i had number of deals but each time we didn't have anything smooth..
Most of the part the yoyoer B said is true but i see that he did not state what he has done to me(all the threatening and the names he called me).
I understand he was at a hospital but the point is that before that 40 calls i gave him he did not inform me..I thought that he had forgotten or something have had happened..
And about the hitman deal is that he told me he had few hitmans and he could sell one.
He did not inform me that it was his friends, he also told me that there was no serious damages.
When i saw the yoyo i was disappointed,it had many dings and many scratches..and the caps he gave me was also in a bad condition..Well i got over it and he told me that since he needed the money badly he owes me for me buying the hitman..He told me that he would re silicon my fhz which was only BONDED BY HIM at first.He told me that after he has siliconed it he would come down to bukit batok by himself..Later during national day he started to change the deal,he said that he would not come down and said that i should come since he came to bukit batok last time. I was very busy during that period and it was not the deal for me to come down to yck where he lives..
Also about the atm machine:I had forgotten to draw money and i had to go to a nearest atm machines to get the money.I asked him if he could wait but he said that he would be ok to follow,so i left him to follow,and on the way there was only one stair case NOT 3.


Other thing was that recently i wanted to sell my fhz hubstack kit,he said that he was interested so i asked him to offer.He offered me 5 strings.Im sure you guys know that hubstack kit costs well over 5 strings.I was so shocked that i asked him if he knew what his talking he said "you asked me to offer so i offered,in the future know what u want, DONT TRY TO ACT SMART"I was so angered by that statement. I was just wanting to know what he can offer and he told me that i should NOT ACT SMART!!!
And all the threatening was not involved.
Only once was involved when he said that i should WATCH OUT NEXT TIME.
I told him that he should not threaten people and he told me not to be bossy.

This is some of the things that happened and was stated melodramatically by yoyoer B.
The Kid himself wants to share his side of the story.

I have not yet received my fhz(i had not sold it,i decided to keep it so i took it off the yoyoforsale) and the shim because we could not set the date..


I HAVE LEARNT FROM MY MISTAKES AND WOULD NOT REPEAT IT IN THE FUTURE.
BUT AS YOU SEE IT WAS NOT ALL MY FAULT AND TO YOYOER B I SAY THAT HE HAS SOME WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT THIS..

I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THE YOYOERS FOR THE INCONVINIENCE CAUSE.
PLEASE FORGIVE ME THIS TIME AS IT WOULD NOT BE REPEATED AGAIN

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment