Sunday 9 August 2009

YYJ X JD: ENƎME

so you guys have been waiting for a next full metal from YYJ after the Axiom and Meteor?
JD's got something for u.
the ENƎME, "enemy" i guess.

JD:

That’s right folks, I'm dropping a new yoyo at worlds - the ENEME, I CAD'ed this one myself and went underground to have this prototyped, then mixed it up, collaborated with YoYoJAM and now we have what I would consider a metal yoyo by YoYoJAM, DESIGNED FOR THE PLAYER... BY THE PLAYER...

Their will be approximately 100 of the ENEME's (OR LESS) available at worlds at our booth, I've stacked this with some really "interesting" things too... ;) photos are under wraps... but see me at worlds or stop by the YYJ booth to take it for a spin...

Think... over-tweaked metal Xconvict for sick play...

from YYN and Yoyoing.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment